Electric Hoist QR4
The LynRus QR4 Electric Winch is designed with time-tested materials and technology to provide a
state-of-the-art winch for a lifetime of faithful, uninterrupted service. Up and down, day after day, this
winch is easy to operate, offers a low-profile design, and even has an optional remote control. But take
a look under the hood and you’ll find metal gears, a tension roller for correct cable tracking and 50
years of experience working for you.
- Lightweight unit is only 68 pounds/30.84 kilograms
- Powerful, instantly reversing ¾ HP motor (UL listed) is governed to stall at 14 amps
- Develops 1250 pounds/566 kilograms of vertical line pull at a speed of 9 feet/2.7 meters per minute
- A large grooved drum with a 4½ inches/1.42 centimeters ensures long cable life and proper coiling
- Hardened steel worm gear is captured to take on radial and thrust loads. Our winch is specified to continuously run at the maximum rated load of 1250 lbs/ 566 kilograms for the motors rated duty cycle of 20 minutes without sustaining any gear damage
- Positive locking in the double reduction worm gear drive that provides 200:1 reduction rate for a strong hold under load
- Sealed gear case with precision ball bearings and a premium seal for a lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- Low-profile design can be mounted in any position for flexibility
- At the core of the winch are high-strength metal gears. Our tests show that metal gears consistently outperform other materials under strenuous conditions, especially plastic.